DNOW is a weekend-long event that will challenge and grow students in their relationship with the Lord. We will engage in worship together through prayer, reading/preaching of His Word, singing, and the Lord’s supper. After each session time, students will have a chance to share togeter in small groups. They will also have the opportunity to spend time together and have a lot of fun. DNOW is for students 6th-12th grade.
Students…. Registration for DNOW is live!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
DNOW 2021 COVID Policy
We understand that due to COVID, DNOW will look a little different this year than we plan for it to look in the future. Normally, DNOW will include host homes and staying overnight but, in every effort to be as conscious as we can, we are forgoing that piece of the weekend this year and will follow the policy as outlined below.
- First and foremost, we ask that any student or leader exhibiting any COVID symptoms or if they have been in contact with anyone with COVID, please do not attend DNOW to best protect yourself and others.
- Upon check-in Friday and Saturday, temperature checks will take place for students and leaders.
- Masks are to be worn in all sessions, small groups, and activities. When in worship sessions, social distancing guidelines in regards to spaced seating will be followed, and masks can be removed, as will be in small groups and activities when possible.
- Dinner is provided both days within the cost of the event and will be thought out on how to pre-prepare and serve in a way that is little to no-contact (pre-packaged/pre-pared and portioned items). Breakfast Saturday will be grab and go style, all pre-packed as well. Masks, of course, can be removed for eating. 😊
- Hand-sanitizers are available all around campus.
- Masks should be worn when in transit to and from lunch and activity Saturday as in vehicles, social distancing is not as easy to achieve.
We appreciate your help and look forward to a great weekend together!
DNOW 2021 Schedule
Friday, February 26
6:30 to 7:00 PM-Games/Pre-Service
7:00 PM-1st Session
8:30-9:30 PM-Small Group Sessions
Home for the night
Saturday, February 27
10:00 AM- AM Check-in/ Grab and Go Breakfast
10:30 AM- Split Group Sessions Guy/Girl
12:00 PM- Lunch/Afternoon Activity
5:00 PM- Dinner provided back at the church
6:00 PM- Games/Pre-Service
6:30 PM- 2nd Session
8:00-9:30 PM- Small Group Sessions
Home for the night
Sunday, February 28
10:15 AM- Prayer time before Service
10:45 AM- Sunday Service/Lord’s Supper
Home after service
We look forward to a great weekend together!