CPC has begun in-person services inside the church building. We are located at 236 W Banner Ave Winston Salem, NC 27127.
In-person worship services resumed on June 21 in the building. We will continue to gather together online via Facebook Live, as well.
To ensure social distancing, we will be requiring you to RSVP to service each Sunday for the foreseeable future. You will have to sign up each week via our Reservation Form that will be sent out each Sunday evening following our Sunday morning service. The link to RSVP is below.
To ensure social distancing in the Sanctuary and help us to best lay out seating each week, we will be requiring you to RSVP to service each Sunday. To achieve this, we will have a reservation form that will be sent out each Sunday evening via email and on our website/social medias, that you can sign up to RSVP. This is to help us best plan and lay out the Sanctuary each week. At this time, we plan to keep our regularly scheduled 10:45 AM service, as we feel confident there is plenty of room within the Sanctuary to spread out and keep ample social distancing between families, but if an additional service time is needed in the future due to service RSVP’s, we will keep you informed. Once recommendations allow larger gatherings to be safely attended, we will discontinue RSVPing to the services.
CPC will be taking the following safety and sanitation efforts:
- We always strive to maintain a clean and sanitary church building and have implemented additional measures out of extra caution. These measures include but are not limited to:
- The sanctuary doors will be propped open for “no touch” entry. Our greeting and security team will station as they normally do to welcome you to church!
- All surfaces and seats will be disinfected prior and post service.
- The sanctuary seats will be “roped off” and divided into sections for seating per family to allow ample social distancing. RSVP’ing to service will allow the seating to be divided properly.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available. We also encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer.
- We will not “pass” our offering baskets just like during the on the lawn services. A basket will be available near the exit to place your giving. Online giving is available on our website also.
- The coffee room will not be open as per normal but be available as an additional self-serve nursery room (see below for information).
- Water fountains are available and required by law in public spaces. However, we recommend you consider not using them for a period of time unless absolutely necessary. Feel free to bring your own bottled water/drink to service.
- Masks are now required due to Governor Cooper’s Executive Order.
Nursery will not be available staffed by our CPC Children’s Ministry Team at this time.
Families are invited to sit together as a family during service. We understand that little ones are not used to sitting through services and may not make it through without having an amen or two to throw in of their own and that’s okay parents, we are completely fine with that! We are a church that embraces family and all the beautiful dynamics that encompasses. We want this to be a family service and welcome all ages to attend and want families, younger and older, to feel welcomed and included.
We will have our nursery room and coffee room open for any parent that needs to take their child into the room during service. We understand that littles ones may need to be changed, fed, or need to have a space to roam and we want to provide that in a safe way and with social distancing, so both rooms will be open to provide the space when needed. Both spaces will be cleaned prior to and after services. A specific safety, health and sanitation plan will be released for the nursery and children’s ministry when they re-open.
CPC Children’s Ministry Team will hold outside lessons, socially distanced, in the side yard of the church during their normal Children’s service time.
Children’s Church is for children ages K5- 5th grade. We would encourage you to allow your child to attend that time together with their peers, but understand and completely respect, if you prefer they stay with you during the service.
If you are not feeling well...
If you are not feeling well or someone in your home is not feeling well, please stay home for your health and the health of others. Service will still be streamed online for you to still join us and take part in worship.
If you are considered high risk…
We would recommend you consider not participating in group gatherings if you do not feel safe. We will still offer our online gathering on Facebook Live each week and plan to continue to livestream for the future of City Park Church.
The Student Ministry is meeting again in their Community Group.
They will meet every other week on Wednesday’s @ 6:45 pm beginning July 8.
As you look over our re-opening guidelines, please reach out to us with any questions/comments via email at email@example.com.